God
1. The unity of the Godhead and the divine co-equality of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; the sovereignty of God in creation, providence, and redemption.
2. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His manhood; His work of atonement for sinners by his substitutionary death; His bodily resurrection and ascension into Heaven; His personal return in glory.
3. The work of the Holy Spirit for regeneration, sanctification, ministry and worship; but not the necessity of a 'second blessing' for all believers for holiness or power.

Man
1. The total depravity of human nature in consequence of the Fall, and the necessity for regeneration.
2. The justification of the sinner solely through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, alternative ways of salvation (e.g. by priests and sacraments) not being valid variants of Christianity.
3. The resurrection of the body, the judgement of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed and the eternal punishment of the wicked.

The Scriptures
The plenary inspiration of the Old and New Testaments as originally given, and their final authority and perpetual sufficiency in all matters of faith and practice.

Church and Ministry
1. The universal Church, of which Christ is the Head, embracing all the redeemed, called by God through the Gospel and born of the Spirit.
2. The local church, comprising such believers meeting in any one locality; and fellowship between such churches, manifesting the unity of the body of Christ.
3. The ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper as being instituted by our Lord Jesus Christ, but not in Baptism as conveying regenerating grace, nor in the Lord's Supper as being a sacrifice or involving any change in the substance of the bread and wine.

4. The local church as the base for gospel workers, AEM being a fellowship of men and women engaged in Gospel work with the approval of their local churches. The scriptures place teaching the church and exercising authority over men outside the sphere of women's service.

Financial Policy

We are sometimes asked how we disburse gifts designated for specific workers or projects among the Albanians. If the designation is not part of AEM’s ministry, we deduct 5% for our administration, and send the remaining 95%, except of course that the bank also deducts its transfer charges. If the designated gift is for a person or project to whom or which we have promised a certain sum for a certain period, we submerge the gift into that fund. If it happens that too much money is designated for that person or scheme, unless the donor/s specify otherwise, we send the amount we have pledged and use the extra to extend the period during which we can send support: though it has to be said that such an event is rare indeed.

 

The persons to whom we have pledged support, whether money comes designated for them or not, are currently: Besim Kryeziu, Naim Bllaca, Ajtene Sefedini, Gentian (Geni) Dogani, Niko and Monda Treska, Petrit Korbeci, Alma Varfi, Paulin Pano, Plator Collaku, Lenci Mene; in addition we have sent a variable amount for the work of Messiah Evangelical Fellowship, Prishtina, which we wish to continue to do.

If you have reached this page from a search engine and wish to view the rest of the site, please click here